Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shopping spree

It’s been a while since I last shopped, not counting the countless supermarket trips of course. So when we went to San Marcos outlet malls – Prime outlet and Tanger Outlet - two Saturdays ago, I had a whale of a time checking out the shops.

The 250-store outlet was ranked the third-best place to shop in the world by ABC “The View” in 2006. Even though the mall is ginormous, every time I visited San Marcos, I had more than enough time to cover both the outlet malls. If fact, Tim and I could cover the malls in less than 5 hours!

But each time Zing was there, she would complain that she didn’t have a chance to even properly cover just one of the malls. I couldn’t fully understand why. But now I know…

Coach was the first store we went to. After deciding that there was nothing we wanted in the shop, Tim and I walked out and went our own way, leaving behind Zing, Neo and his friend. In fact, Tim and I found a bench and took a nap.

About an hour later, Zing called. Wanna know how many shops did she cover during that time? She had only gone from the Coach store to the Ann Taylor shop next door! Faint…No wonder she doesn’t have enough time to shop!

Then I started shopping with Zing, leaving Tim to his own devices. True enough, we only managed to cover just Prime outlet and one other shop at Tanger outlet by the end of the day. Kua kua…

Pictures of the damages
BCBG Max Azria belt. Original price: $60. Final sale price: $24

Michael Kors watch: Original Price: I dunno. Final price: $50

Roxy bikinis: Original price $75/set. Final Price: $23/set

Since the bikinis are sooooo cheap and I couldn't decide which one to get, so I bought both sets. hehe... Bikinis parade in Hawaii!

I bought two other tops - one from Calvin Klein and another from Ann Taylor. Seems like I didn't buy that much after spending 8 hours at San Marcos. Not very productive yeh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home