Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free Facial and Massage

Mum passed me some vouchers for a free facial and back massage which she received from Beauty Credit. She and my sis had gone for one free session of the facial each and they were definitely not impressed. In fact, my mum warned me not to expect too much and be prepared for the hard selling afterward.

I booked myself an appointment with the beauty salon yesterday. Perhaps I had set my expectations really low for the facial, I tot my beautician did a pretty good job.

But the masseuse was terrible! Instead of making me more relax, her style of massage made me felt as if I was in a rush. It was very stressful! Her strokes were hard and fast. It did not follow any pattern. She even pulled the bed suddenly away from the wall when she wanted to stand on that side of the bed without any warning. I felt like as if I'm a piece of meat lying on the bed for her to anyhow cut and slice.


The worse of all, I woke today with my ribs aching!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home