Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Long haul flight

The flight from SFO to HK takes 14 hours. I’ve slept, woken, eaten and slept, woken, eaten and I am still not in Hong Kong. 5 hours more to go and I still have the layover and the flight to Singapore. This is absolutely torturous!

I am blogging to keep me occupied cos I really can’t sleep no more. United is not exactly the best airline ever. There is no personal monitor and from my seat I cant even see the projector screen. Let’s not even talk about the food. Good thing I had a bowl of beef udon at the SFO airport. Considering that I was at the international terminal, there is not much selection of food to choose from.

How I wish Tim is here. He will definitely have downloaded some dramas or movies to watch on the plane.
I brought a book along, but left it in my hand carry in the overhead cabin which I can’t reach. Hmmm…

I’ve pored over every single page of the United magazine – even the section of food and beverage available in flight. One particular entry caught my eyes. It is on the places to visit in Singapore and I discover some interesting places/facts I did not know existed. Will blog abt it another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home