Saturday, March 21, 2009

All things Houston

I had Goode Company BBQ for the first time on Wed. I drive past it everyday but never thought of stopping by to get some Texas BBQ.

I tried some of its famous spicy pork and beef brisket. They' were pretty good. Sitting under the wooden tent with country songs playing in the background and the mild spring wind blowing, it was as Texan as can be especially with the big trucks parked nearby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went to Yao Restaurant for this first time. We used to live just 5-min walk from the restaurant but never thought of having a meal there. We didn't miss much, the food was only ok...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to the NASA - Houston Space Center tomorrow. We heard that there is nothing much there as it is more of an informative tour just like a science center. Since it is more of an educational trip for the school children, we thought that we will only go if our friends who come visiting in Houston wants to. As none of them were interested thus far, I've not been there at all in the three years I've been here in Houston. Tomorrow shall be my first and last time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that I'm trying to make up for lost time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home