Monday, March 02, 2009

Cities, States, Countries, Continents

Pol excitedly told us that she has been to 15 out of the 50 US states.

Raphael then decided to start listing down the states he has been to. After 10 mins, he came up with 17.

Joel decided to join in the fun by checking his FB application "Cities I've visited". He had 18. Then I checked mine, I've been to 20 so far! And I have been in the US for the shortest time!


Raphael then suggested for us to compare the number of countries we've visited. He won hands down with 21 countries. I only had 16 and then I realized I visited 7 of those countries in last year alone! Isn't that amazing! Belize, Mexico, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, England, France, and Spain!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Sharon you have to buck up with your country count. Starting with India this April.

:P

5/3/09 7:50 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

I prefer Korea. Thank you.

6/3/09 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home