Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hives

Based on the pics on the web, I diagnosed that I am having hives.

True enough, the doctor says I could be suffering from hives when I consulted her today. I'm gonna see an immunologist tomorrow to do some skin tests to see what I am allergic to.

Yesterday night, the hives spreaded to my feet. This morning most of the redness had subsided. Then in the afternoon, my soles became itchy. There seems to be a trend and symmetry to how the hives spread.

First it was the neck, inner thighs and arms, and back. Then it was the outer thighs and arms followed by hands, palms, feet and soles. So I began to wonder, "Will it spread to my face?"

Now my lips are swollen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Why didn't you link people to my MSN to see the picture?

12/3/09 9:09 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

You better take down the pic NOW!!!!!

13/3/09 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home