Friday, March 20, 2009

Packing VI

I can't believe the amount of rubbish I have in the house. After throwing out several plastic bags full of trash everyday, I still have a lot left in the house.

We have a trash valet service that costs us $25 a month. It is a compulsory service that comes with the renting of the apartment. Every night after 8pm except Fridays and Saturdays, the waste management workers will come round the apartment complex to collect trash left in the bins outside the apartments.

When Tim was around, we didn't really make use full use of the service as we didn't have that much rubbish. In fact, we didn't even take out the trash every night cos we were simply too lazy. But now, I am trying to make full use of this service by filling the bin to the brim so that I don''t have to bring them to the rubbish compactor which is quite a distance away. Ok, it is only about the distance of my HDB block but it will take me forever just to throw away Tim's CPA books, training files, and whatever things he left behind. Oh yes, I havent got down to my things yet.

It's gonna take me a while....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home