Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Metal Food Grinders....

Sad, depressed, down, sianz... i'm really having some trouble cheering myself up today... Why?? The obvious answer is right below u... *SIGHZ*


"I, Robot." Posted by Hello

The braces are finally in, and my oh my they sure look horrid man. Actually i'm not really concerned bout the look coz the rest of my handsome face can make up for it.... hahaha, but the fact is that its really REALLY uncomfortable.... The feeling of cold metal on my lips and tongue, problems chewing my food, which get stuck in between the metal, the many cuts and ulcers i'm starting to get from wearing these braces... ARGH!!! What have i gotten myself into?!?! 

Anyhows, what's done is done.. the decision was made by me and me alone... so i've got to endure through this tough chapter in my life. Food will never be the same again.. especially my mom's dinner which i just struggled through a few hours ago. A simple piece of fish cake took me minutes to bite down and swallow... and not before cutting my tongue here and there.... As you can see i'm really going through hell man...

Any of you reading this been through braces before? If you have please help by sharing your experiences or giving suggestions. It's tough for me going through this on my own... For the moment, i'm just gonna sulk and never ever, EVER smile again for 3 years.......

(yea riiiiiiiite.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u not robot, u dum dum. muahahahahaha

28/7/04 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home