Thursday, March 31, 2005

Stock Taker

Haiz... just finished one of the latest stock takes i've ever had since i came to PwC.... reached home at 3pm.. Argh.... Why did it take so long? Simply, it was because i had to double the samples (as is the case with my other stock takes), and the inventory was pretty hard to count.. with lotsa different locations especially those irritatingly high ones whereby the aids of forklifts were needed.... heng there was an A1 with me... Ivan Lim... or i would have died a horrible death today...

Good part of the day though, was 2 chio babes working in that warehouse, who volunteered to help me count my samples and followed me everywhere for most of the day. Not very young... possibly close to 30 (wait a min.. so am i!!), but still looking pretty good and very friendly!! If only i was always so lucky with my other stock takes man... sighz...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a sidenote, i've got the 7-11 Hello Kitty magnets to sell! Yes... the whole complete set of 31 magnets which took me an eternity to find... i think..... so do let me know if you're interested. I've already had a few potential buyers asking me about em....


Sleepy Thursday.... yawnz...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

timoNthy Ho: U know, I just had a stock take on saturday (yesterday) frm 9am until 530pm excluding my report writing time.

And there were so many exceptions!!!

U r always luckIER. hmmph

3/4/05 1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Phenomenal blog. You put Good stuff. All the subjects were cleared up briefly.Thanks for sharing that post. Inventory Audit
Fixed Assets Audit | Vendor Reconciliation

3/4/18 8:03 PM  
Blogger isabella said...

Great Post! Thank you such a great amount for sharing.I got some helpful information from this blog.Keep in blogging. Duplicate Payment Review | Continuous Transaction Monitoring | Duplicate Payment Recovery

21/5/18 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home